Seminar in Moscow: Latest changes in tax legislation. What to expect in 2019
Dear colleagues, business partners, and friends,
Forte Tax & Law is pleased to invite you to a seminar on the latest changes in domestic and international taxation to be held on November 21, 2018 in Embassy of Finland, Moscow. This seminar will be especially useful for specialists and heads of financial, accounting and legal departments.
You will find out about the most important and recent tax changes that will become effective in the 2019. You will also get practical recommendations on how to proceed in view of these changes and will be able to share your experience and discuss matters of current interest with colleagues.
- Changes to domestic taxation
- Increase of VAT rate up to 20%: What consequences will arise for taxpayers? Are suppliers entitled to change prices in long-term contracts as a result of the increase in VAT rate? What to do if 100% prepayment is received in 2018, but goods or services are delivered in 2019?
- Changes to property tax and profit tax. How will the changes to profit tax affect the investors who counted on regional benefits when assessing their project profitability? What will business gain from the abolition of corporate tax on movable property?
- Electronic document management: How to put it in place properly in a Russian context? What can be initiated in the near future to improve forms for electronic documents, invoices and waybills?
- Changes to international taxation
- Google tax for B2B. What will the adopted amendments mean for multinational groups of companies? How to deal with software cost sharing arrangements?
- Changes to transfer pricing: What do these changes actually mean for business? Or how another round of “relaxation of the rules” will result in new problems for business.
- A new trend: tax authorities are actively seeking payments through requalification of cross-border transactions. Are you willing to fight for your payments? Review the latest relevant cases.
Anton Kabakov – Partner at Forte Tax & Law
Anton advises Russian and foreign clients on a wide range of issues mainly related to tax and corporate law. Anton has gained extensive experience in advising on tax and international tax issues, including the development and implementation of transfer pricing strategies for various cross-border transactions.
Robert Gurdyumov – Senior Associate at Forte Tax & Law
Robert has been advising clients on tax and corporate law issues for over 10 years with an impressive record of successful debt recovery cases in court and pre-court proceedings. Robert also represent clients’ interests before state authorities.
|9:00 – 9:30||Guest registration and welcome coffee|
|9:30 – 10:30||Presentation by Robert Gurdyumov: Changes in domestic taxation|
|10:30 – 10:45||Coffee break|
|10:45 – 11:45||Presentation by Anton Kabakov: International tax changes|
|11:45 – 12:00||Q&A|
Date: November 21, 2018 (Wednesday)
Venue: Embassy of Finland, Moscow, Kropotkinskiy per. 15-17
Attendance at this event is free with a limited number of seats. To register, please send an email before November 20, 2018 at email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you at this event.